Important Update Regarding Our Worship Gathering
Thank you to everyone who joined us yesterday for our very first online service. So far, we’ve had over 475 views across at least 4 states. If you were unable to watch live, or if you would like to view the sermon again, you can do so by clicking here. We are grateful for technology that allows us to stay connected. Some of you decided to worship together in small group gatherings and others worshipped as a family. However you decided to worship yesterday we want to say thank you for making the best out of a difficult situation.
As we have already mentioned, we will work to keep everyone updated as we continue to walk through this unique time in history. The CDC has recently put out new recommendations for gatherings and we are heeding their advice. We will continue to monitor the situation and make decisions on a weekly basis. That being said, we believe the best way to love our neighbor and serve our community is to GATHER ONLINE again this Sunday, March 22 at 10:30am. We encourage you to get your families together and invite others to tune in and worship with us. (You can access our online gathering on Facebook by clicking here)
Scheduled events such as Family Night and Discover City Church will be postponed for the time being. We will communicate with you as soon as we can regarding rescheduling these important gatherings. Please contact your Small Group Leader for any updates and plans regarding the Small Group meeting schedule. We encourage everyone to use wisdom in determining if and how to meet.
God is on the move at City Church. Satan would love to disrupt this work. Let’s join in the battle by committing to pray these prayers:
- Pray for those directly affected by the virus that they would receive the medical care necessary in a timely fashion.
- Pray for small businesses locally and around the country that are being hit hard
- Pray for our government officials and medical professionals to make decisions that allow for care to be given to those affected.
- Pray for opportunities to share the love of Christ. Pray that the Lord would open the door to many Gospel conversations.
- Pray that the City Church family would unite together to meet needs of many kinds.
Please let us know if there are any specific needs you have or any ways we can specifically be praying for you in this time. We are for you, we are here to serve you, and we love you.
Grace and Peace,
City Church Staff and Elders